Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 20, 2012

Today, was another free day for everyone in London and it was also our last day in London. I decided to travel with Bonnie, Aaron, Bobby, Robby, TJ, Eric, and Ka Blia. At first we went to visit the Arsenal futball (soccer) stadium. It is known as the Emirates stadium. We were there for a self-guided tour. We learn about the history of the club and about its stadium. We went to visit the team's locker room, suites, step on the sideline of the pitch, and etc. It was one of my favorite things I did in London.




The interview room


After the stadium, the group and I went to a sport store known as Lily Whites. They were having a sale, so I brought myself a Manchester United light jacket. Some students in the group also brought something as well. After Lily Whites, the group went their separate ways.

Abbey Road


Later on the group met at Bella Italia at 6:30 p.m. We have already ate here two times. Tonight we had pasta and for desert we had ice cream. After supper everyone went their separate ways again. I went to do some last minute souvenir shopping for my family and friends. While some students went back to visit museums. Other students went to the pub and other students going back to the hotel to pack and relax. Tomorrow morning everyone met again at 6 a.m. to leave the London Heathrow Airport.

Kheng & Blong!

No comments:

Post a Comment